Let harmony and peace reign in the barangay and cooperation among the community for a progressive barangay. To uplift morality and trust to the leaders. For a clean and beautiful community in support with the Clean and Green Program of the government. Various infrastructure projects and facilities in the barangay and a livelihood project for the constituents.
- Installation of new potable water supply system.
- Improvement of barangay/provincial road.
- Provision of livelihood program.
Strategies/Proposed Priority Projects
- Identify watershed area.>
- Construct a new water supply system.
- Allocate funds for the maintenance.
- Ask assistance for the maintenance of the roads.
- Proper coordination of the barangay to the municipal and provincial government.
- Prioritize funding from the 20% IRA.
- Form farmers cooperative for livelihood program.
|Number of transportation available in the barangay
||Jeepney 9, Private cars 6, Tricycle 8, Motorcycle 2, Bicycle 17
|Number of households
|Number of Communication Facilities
||cellphones 10, telephones 14, Handheld radios 1
|Number of Water Supply System
||Deepwell 41 , Spring Water 1
[back to top]
questions, comments and suggestions, e-mail: The Webmaster
[home] [profile] [history] [government] [tourism] [education] [events] [downloads]