- Improvement of barangay and provincial roads.
- Development of forestry and watershed areas where supply of potable water is
- Reconstruction of school buildings.
- Improvement of health services in the barangay.
- Construction of permanent dumping site.
Strategies/Proposed Priority Projects
- Strengthen linkages and coordination with provincial government regarding the improvement and maintenance of provincial road.
- Strengthen engineering capability on roads improvement and maintenance.
- Identify watershed areas.
- Conduct strong coordination with DENR and other agencies the protection of watershed and forestry areas.
- Deputized forest marshals to assist in the protection of watershed and forestry areas.
- Strict implementation of measures to protect watershed and forestry areas.
- Identify permanent site and prepare plans and programs.
- Allocate funding requirement.
- Study recycling of waste for possible implementation.
- Optimize presence of health personnel in the barangays.
- Enhance capability of paramedical units like BHW's through intensified training program.
- Improve equipment and facilities of health station.
- Provide enough medicines.
- Follow-up funding requirements with concerned agencies.
- Encourage/invite private investors.
|Ma. Luz Nismal
|Number of transportation available in the barangay
||Jeepney 1, Tricycle 2, Bicycle 5
|Number of male
|Number of female
|Number of households
|Number of houses
|List of school present in the barangay
||Igdulaca Elementary School
[back to top]
questions, comments and suggestions, e-mail: The Webmaster
[home] [profile] [history] [government] [tourism] [education] [events] [downloads]