- To pursue clean, pollution-free and healthy surroundings at all times.
- To eradicate drug use and minimize alcohol abuse especially among the youth.
- To implement various livelihood projects and established cooperatives.
- To provide educational scholarships or grants to out-of-school youths and to the poor deserving students.
- To minimize or eradicate the transfer of communicable disease.
- To implement the renovation and repair of the barangay hall within the year 2003.
- To construct a day care center.
- To organize the basic Ecclesiastical community and to support the church religious activities.
Strategies/Proposed Priority Projects
- Allocate maintenance budget for clean and green program.
- Conduct monthly clean-up day to be supervised by Sangguniang Barangay concerned.
- Strictly impose municipal ordinances that adhere to the clean and green program.
- Conduct symposiums on the dangers and healthy risk of alcohol and drug abuse.
- Put up a plan for community-coordinated efforts to combat drug traffic and abuse.
- Close coordination between residents and barangay leaders should be emphasized and maintained to preclude any drug trafficking within the barangay.
- Put up an anti-drug campaign billboard.
- Establish a program that will send the children of indigent families to school.
- Identify livelihood projects that are related to the manpower capabilities of the barangay residents and appropriate funds thereof.
- Establish a business cooperative, which provides membership to the indigents.
- Ascertain that all barangay infrastructure projects will be given to the barangay residents to their expertise and capability.
- Appropriate sufficient budget for the repair and maintenance of the barangay hall.
- Conduct public awareness initiatives or programs concerning the outbreak
of certain disease and its health risk.
- Launch a "Gamot Mo Sagot Ng Barangay" program, which could lessen the burden on buying common medicines among all barangay residents.
- Appropriate funds sufficient for the construction of a Day Care Center which could accommodate not less than 30 pupils.
- Find available lot for the construction of a Day Care Center.
- Solicit funds from benevolent person or hold fund raising activities for such purpose.
- Active participation in church or religious related activities.
- Conduct quarterly mass in the barangay every year.
- Maintain the praying of Holy Rosary at the barangay chapel every night and the Birhen Sang Barangay Prayer activity.
|Bernardo Montealto Jr.
|Ma. Teresita Edica
|Ma. Renita Bautista
|Mark Thomas Palmos
|Ma. Rizza Monteclaro
Total Land Area
|Number of male
|Number of female
|Number of youths
|Number of households
|Number of houses
|List of sports facilities
|List of recreational facilities
|List of school present in the barangay
||St. Louise de Marillac School of Miag-ao
|Number of college students
|Number of high school students
|Number of elementary pupils
|Number of pre-schoolers
|Other religious sectors present in the barangay
||Protestant, Apostolic Jesus Name, Iglesia ni Cristo, Seven-Day Adventist
|Number of Communication Facilities
|Number of Water Supply System
||Jetmatic 8, Deepwell 2, Spring Water 2
[back to top]
questions, comments and suggestions, e-mail: The Webmaster
[home] [profile] [history] [government] [tourism] [education] [events] [downloads]